Tuesday, 21 July 2015

Jack of all trades, Master of Biochemistry

2 weeks ago, I made the momentous decision to change my course title. This has not been the first time I've done this. I switched from regular biochemistry to biochemistry with industrial placement, and now onto biochemistry MBiol. 

I was in a quandary for approximately 75 minutes as I weighed up the pros and cons for taking my place. In all reality the only con was that I'd be seeing all my friends graduate when I would still have another year to plough through, whereas the pros were bountiful. An extra year of study, more lab experience, another large project to go to town on, a chance to push myself, learning new things and techniques and a chance to hone into my specific area of interest, plus it is an extra qualification after all....how could I say no?

No comments:

Post a Comment